It's finally arrived! Grappling Labs' next offering, the Anti-Bac Bar with the addition of acai and jojoba oils to nourish your skin. Their latest formula will leave your skin feeling moisturized and refreshed.
Hygiene is one of the major concerns for Brazilian JiuJitsu (BJJ), grappling and combat athletes. Ringworm, Herpes, Impetigo and Staph are the stuff of nightmares for us. Serious infections can be avoided with some basic hygiene practices like regular mat cleaning, always washing your gi and using a good quality soap to clean your body after training.
Grappling Labs “Anti-Bac Bars” contain no:
x Palm oils x Surfacants x Petroleum products x Chemical hardeners x Artificial colourants x Preservatives
Harnessing the natural power of Tea Tree & Eucalyptus oils, known for their anti-bacterial properties, their bars will leave you feeling clean and refreshed. Ingredients: Sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, aqua, glycerin, sodium stearate, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, sodium lactate, activated charcoal.
• Same or next day dispatch. We endeavour to get your order processed as soon as possible.
• Express shipping options available at checkout.
• FREE shipping to AUS and NZ on orders over $100
• Australian Stock.
• Items that have not been washed, worn or used and are in original condition may be eligible for a refund, exchange or store credit if returned within 7 days of receiving your order.
• If you need to exchange a product for a different size, please get in contact with us within 7 days of receiving your order.
• If you have any questions relating to sizing or suitability of products, we are happy to assist. Please get in contact with us by using our contact form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• View the full Returns Policy here.
You may also like
Shop Now, Pay Later | Interest-free.
Free Shipping | Orders +$100
100% Safe & Secure Checkout
High Quality Products
24/7 Customer Support