You're not fully immersed in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) lifestyle unless you're the owner of or have a love for all (or at least some) of these essentials.
If you don't love acai or coconut water you're 'fake news'. Then there's that one soda pop that all practitioners must try. If you want to protect yo teef, don't forget that lucky mouthguard! And finally, don't be that person that brings nastiness on to the mat by going barefoot to the bathroom, get a pair of flip flops/thongs/jandals (or whatever you call them!) If you're new to jiu-jitsu, use this rashguard as a personal checklist on things you need to love before you can claim to be living the jiu-jitsu lifestyle! OSSSS
NOTE: Pair this with the Jitslife rashguard if you dare go full Kureijī.
• Fully sublimated print ensures the print will not crack, peel or fade.
• Constructed from moisture wicking material, that wicks away sweat to help keep you dry and cool.
• Reinforced seams for durability and flat lock stitching for comfort.
• Fitted cut to prevent garment stretch during use.
• Lightweight and breathable.
• Same or next day dispatch. We endeavor to get your order
processed as soon as possible.
• Express shipping options available at checkout.
• FREE shipping to AUS and NZ on orders over $100
• Australian Stock.
• Items that have not been washed, worn or used and are in original condition may be eligible for a refund, exchange or store credit if returned within 7 days of receiving your order.
• If you need to exchange a product for a different size, please get in contact with us within 7 days of receiving your order.
• If you have any questions relating to sizing or suitability of products, we are happy to assist. Please get in contact with us by using our contact form or by emailing email@example.com.
• View the full Returns Policy here.
You may also like
4.0Based on 1 Reviews
Write a ReviewAsk a Question
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!